– More flexible in time and place
– More flexible in choosing which client and type of project I will work.
– Sometimes I feel less distraction than work in the office, less meeting that time-consuming.
– No more stuck in the traffic jam
– My monthly income not stable as a regular permanent worker- There are no benefits and insurance, so you have to take care of yourself and pay extra if you want.
– Sometimes I feel lonely.
– Need a fast and reliable internet connection.- Need pro-actively talk if something needs correction